Request the use of images
Please be aware there are two separate actions. Obtaining the TIFF image, see the red button ORDER FORM above, and obtaining permission to use the images, you request this with Pictoright see paragraph 2 below.
1. Prices to obtain TIFF images for print or digital
Images for non profit use: 55€ per item.
Images for home print: 65€ per item.
Images for commercial use: 75€ per item.
Digital image 10-24 items - 5%
Digital image 25-49 items - 10%
Digital image 50-74 items - 15%
Digital image from 75 items - 20%
Prices are ex. 9% VAT, copyrights & bank transfer costs
(non SEPA payments 0,1% with a minimum of 7€)
Important: Images of art works by Constant are subject to copyright. The copyright of Fondation Constant is managed by Pictoright and the costs for obtaining the reproduction right is separate from obtaining the actual TIFF file.
2. To request publication rights for images of Constant's work CLICK HERE.
Fondation Constant holds the copyright of the work by Constant Nieuwenhuys. These rights are managed by Pictoright. However, third parties may claim publication rights to certain images, or rights to artworks depicted. It is the responsibility of the requester to obtain permission from artists, photographers or other third parties. A print for personal use at home is free of copyright. However, if the image is printed on canvas Pictoright might charge a copyright fee.
When published the works need to be described in the following manner: NB: The information in bold is obligatory.
Artist, Title, year
Photographer: Tom Haartsen (or other photographer)
© Constant/Fondation Constant c/o Pictoright Amsterdam 2023
In case of doubt or if clarification is required, Fondation Constant is available to answer any questions. Caption information must appear either near the reproduction or in a detailed table of illustrations.
Respect for the integrity of the work
- No cropping is permitted: works must be reproduced as a whole, including pedestals, bases and margins. Reproducing a detail is possible, provided that it be clearly specified in the caption that it is a detail, and that the work be reproduced as a whole in another part of the publication.
- No overprinting or bleeding off the page is permitted.
- No digital alteration (such as distortion, color manipulation or blurring) of the images is permitted.