Listed in Constants archive as destroyed. No TIFF available.
Drawn on the inside of Bibliothèque de Cobra | Constant, ca 1950.
This work was painted in Amsterdam and its original title was ‘A Nous la Liberté'. In a letter to the curator of the Tate Modern, dated 6 February 1988 Constant recalled the ‘general mood' from which the painting emerged and explained why the title was later changed:
NO TIFF AVAILABLE